A propos de
Jamie is IDPC’s Chief Operating Officer, and joined the Consortium in 2012. He provides key support to the Executive Director in managing secretariat operations and finances, and coordinates the Harm Reduction Consortium project for the Robert Carr civil society Networks Fund. Jamie is the Chair of the Vienna NGO Committee on Drugs (VNGOC), and a Steering Group member for the National Needle Exchange Forum in England (having been Chair of the Forum for several years). Prior to joining IDPC, Jamie has worked in Geneva as a harm reduction technical expert at the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, and at Harm Reduction International in London. Jamie started his career working in a harm reduction service in the UK, and has an MSc in drug policy and a BSc in psychology.
- World Health Organisation calls for the decriminalisation of drug use
- Africa Union meeting: Drugs kill, but bad policies kill more
- Rethinking overdose intervention
- 'Bigger than Fabric' documentary starring Irvine Welsh explores the fate of London's club culture
- Launch of the 2021 Commission on Narcotic Drugs - Report of Proceedings
Résultats 1 à 10 de 74.