The IDPC membership survey was shared with IDPC members in English, French and Spanish in December 2020 and received responses until 5 February 2021. Out of IDPC’s 191 members, we received 83 eligible responses making up 44% of IDPC’s members. Responses were obtained from 47 individual countries. In terms of the regional distribution of responses, Sub-Saharan Africa (18 responses), Latin America (17 responses) and Western Europe (16 responses) take the lead, followed by North America (8), Eurasia (7), the MENA region (4), South East Asia (4), South Asia (3), South East Europe (3) and Oceania (3). A summary of the responses is available below.
- Digital high-level advocacy tip sheet
- Media and social media advocacy tip sheet
- The You Matter Project: pathways to care for STBBIs.
- Responsiveness and preparedness in addressing drug-related needs of displaced Ukrainians in EU countries bordering Ukraine
- Call for a great peace: Declaration of Colombia's Commission for the Clarification of Truth, Coexistence and Non-repetition
- The challenges, opportunities and strategies of engaging young people who use drugs in harm reduction: Insights from young people with lived and living experience
- Prohibited plants: Environmental justice in drug policy
- Calculating worldwide needs for morphine for pain in advanced cancer and proportions feasibly met by country estimates of requirements and consumption
- The Global Cannabis Cultivation Research Consortium (GCCRC): a transnational online survey of cannabis growers