Jamie is the Senior Policy and Operations Manager, and joined IDPC in 2012. He provides key support to the Executive Director in managing secretariat operations, finances and fundraising, with a special focus on Africa and the Middle East. Jamie most recently worked in Geneva at the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Prior to that he was at the Harm Reduction International (and is currently on their Board of Directors). Jamie began his career as a drugs worker in the UK, and is currently Chair of the National Needle Exchange Forum in England.
- World Health Organisation calls for the decriminalisation of drug use
- Africa Union meeting: Drugs kill, but bad policies kill more
- Rethinking overdose intervention
- 'Bigger than Fabric' documentary starring Irvine Welsh explores the fate of London's club culture
- Launch of the 2021 Commission on Narcotic Drugs - Report of Proceedings